This is one of the first superfoods from Extra Excellence that I started taking in 2013. I am very thankful for coming to know about it. It helps to strengthen my immune system both during my pregnancy and post delivery while breastfeeding.
During my breastfeeding days, it was a struggle for me when I fell sick. I did not want to take medicines for worrying that it would go through my breastmilk and affect my feeding baby. However, that would mean that I took much longer to recover. Oxyginberry has freed me from the need to use medication at all.
So what are the plant superfoods found in Oxyginberry?
1) Ginseng Berry
– most potent antioxidants
– more antioxidant than Vitamin C
– enhance concentration by increasing blood supply to brain
– slow down cell aging
– improve cell regeneration
– relief exhaustion
– provide a calming effect for better sleep quality
2) Cactus and Cactus Fruit
– protect against DNA damage
– promote cell repair and renewal
– delays skin aging process
– improves appearance of scars
– anti-inflammatory ability speeds up wound healing
– long term consumption improves blood cholesterol levels
– Contains 10,000 different phytochemicals for strong repair ability
– prevents DNA damage
– promote wound healing
– contains 50 times the amount of antioxidants in lemons
– encourage production of collagen
– protect against free radical damage
– combat colds, prevent disease
– gentle astringent having cleansing, purifying, softening, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
– lightens pigmentation for a smoother, fairer complexion
– exceptionally potent nutrients for anti-aging skincare
– skin repair ability
– able to maintain skin elasticity and firmness
– prevents blood clotting
– eliminates toxins from the skin
– treats and relieves burns
– prevent free radical damage
– stimulate collagen synthesis and cellular turnover
– perfect sustenance for healthy body and beautiful skin
5) Grape Seed
– contains OPC a super-antioxidant
– posses 20 times more antioxidant activity than vitamin C
– has 50 times more antioxidant activity than vitamin E.
– strengthens the immune system
– protects against cancers
– lowers risk of cardiovascular diseases
– maintains collagen
– reduce skin damage by UV rays
– delay visible signs of aging
Who is Oxyginberry good for?
Merging the goodness of all the 6 ingredients in a synergistic combination, Oxyginberry is packaged in a very convenient form for use by anyone of any age. It comes intact with a safety guarantee, for our peace of mind while using it.
For ladies: Oxyginberry is the best weapon against free radical damage, enabling ladies to remain younger, healthier. Prevents against internal organs sagging, especially the uterus.
For men: Great energy level to take on the challenges of bringing the bread home. Alertness of mind in making the needed quick decisions. Prevention against diseases such as diabetes and high cholesterol.
For children: Great for building their immune systems as they face the countless new bacteria and viruses. Better concentration as they are in the learning phase.
For the elderly: Excellent companion for their active and better quality lifestyle. Prevent against degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis, macular degeneration, osteoporosis, stroke.
For pregnant / breastfeeding mummies: It keeps mummies energetic while juggling the busy schedule of looking after little ones. Best natural and wholesome solution to improving immune system functions. Superfood nutrients can be passed on to baby at the same time!
You can email or whatsapp me to find out more.
Share if you find this post useful! ?